This is a New Classic. Index du Forum This is a New Classic.
Mettez vous dans la peau d'un personnage, et laissez vous aller !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How To Write On Wall On Facebook App

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    This is a New Classic. Index du Forum -> Destinations de vacances -> Paris
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
adaladaph

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 12:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Write On Wall On Facebook App Répondre en citant

How To Write On Wall On Facebook App
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

watchwellcast 1,537,999 views 5:09 Social Network with PHP: Showing the timeline page (23/37) - Duration: 2:28. Action . You might find what you're looking for by using our menu or search options. Choose your language. That way we now it's the correct feed you are posting to. Please try again. The access token url in that section contains "scope=managepages", which essentially grants your app access to all the Facebook pages you are an administrator of. 404 Page Not Found Sorry, it looks like something got tangled. –fivanski May 31 '11 at 7:27 Actually, the last part is wrong, I just found out that every app already has a page, so you won't have to create it and apparently you can use the same id. You will be presented with the option to publish a picture, or "thumbnail" for your blog entry on Facebook. Strategy . In most cases, you will be presented with a list of information the app will have access to from your personal profile once the app has been officially added to your profile. Flag as. Steps Method 1 Update Status Method 1 Access the Update Status section of your Facebook page. Enter the web address for your blog and other information as requested by the app. You have the option to change it back.. Shopping . You're helping people by reading wikiHow wikiHow's mission is to help people learn, and we really hope this article helped you. Facebook how do i post something on someone else's timeline? . Music . Weather . of course this requires you to create a Facebook Page for your app first. Published on Dec 4, 2017I was typing is it forbidden to delete my own messages in the new facebook? Facebook question on ios or any computer, you can click a facebook post and share friend's write blue top bar, would say 'share facebook' with drop down arrow. How To Windows Macs iPad iPhone Android Internet & Network Digital Cameras Home Theater Email & Messaging Fix Windows Macs iPad iPhone Internet & Network Digital Cameras Home Theater Getting More Help Buy Buying Guides Product Reviews Software & Apps Do More Web & Search Social Media Gaming New & Next . Click on either the "Home" or "Profile" links in the upper-right corner of your open Facebook session. and choose what type of story you want to share (ex: Post, Photo/Video)You can also: Tag friends Pick a date for the story Add a photo Add how you're feeling or what you're doing Add a locationClick PostPlease keep in mind that when you post on a friend's timeline, they choose the audience for your post.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. As pointed out in my response, check out section "Page Login" of the authentication flow. How do I remove something posted on my timeline?You can remove stories that you and your friends post on your timeline. I wrote a simple web page that creates a form with hidden input fields that contain the data required to get Facebook to authorise an app with a user (see When the user clicks the submit button, the browser does an HTTP GET to Facebook, with an appropriate query string, where the Facebook user is prompted to login (if needed) and authorise the app. Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. 2 Post a link to your blog content in your profile's Update Status. Codecourse 5,900 views 2:28 How Do I Send A Birthday Wish To Someone's Timeline? - Duration: 0:42. Education . Skip navigation RUSign inSearch Loading. smART X-mas 2,342 views 0:42 Why Can T I Write On A Friend's Timeline? - Duration: 0:42 5a02188284
facebook account freezer software downloadcan 39;t login with facebook appdelete the facebook account forevercomo ordena el chat el facebookdesigner boutiques in bangalore facebookfacebook private profile viewer for androidfacebook chat mobile nokia n95glack attack facebookspambot f r facebook downloadfacebook changes login page

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 12:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    This is a New Classic. Index du Forum -> Destinations de vacances -> Paris Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation